I am so honored, surprised, and excited to have been nominated by the wonderful Miss TaNia of Live, Love & Be Fabulous! When I started this blog I NEVER imagined I would get nominated for an award! This only motivates me to dedicate myself more to my blog, and make more time in my schedule to blog. I’m so glad others can see my love for this craft. THANK YOU SO MUCH TANIA!
If anyone doesn’t know what the Versatile Blogger Award is, it is an award for those fellow bloggers that you enjoy learning something new from everyday. Their blogs have that special ability to brighten your day. If you are nominated the rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
– Nominate 15 other bloggers
– Tell the blogger who nominated you, 7 things about yourself
Here are my nominations!
- Miz Lulu
- The Makeup Saga
- Vintage Reflection
- Mo & Mi Hair Accessories
- Painted Pretty
- Playing With Fashion
7 Things About Me!
1. I recently got accepted into my dream college
2. My absolute favorite entertainer is Michael Jackson
3. When I was younger I was determined to be a tomboy and I hated pink…that didn’t work out so well. I’m definitely a girly girl, and my second favorite color is pink, lol.
4. I have three dogs, 6 cats, and a turtle.
5. I’m 5’7″ but I wish I was 5’10”
6. I LOVE high heels but unfortunately I’m not that great at walking in them unless they are wedges.
7. I love to read, fantasy is my favorite genre, and my favorite book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini